Home  Construction Accidents  Can I Sue If I Am Undocumented?

What If I Am Injured As An Undocumented Worker?

If you are not a legal resident of the United States, you may feel that you do not have the same rights as others if you are injured. The law holds otherwise: Undocumented workers and their families have the same rights as anyone else to seek compensation for their injuries.

At Marder, Eskesen & Nass, Attorneys at Law, in Midtown Manhattan, we have more than 85 years of combined experience fighting for the rights of injured people. Our lawyers represent clients regardless of their legal status. No matter how you were injured, call us today at 800-588-1579 for a free initial consultation.

Here are some examples of the types of personal injury cases we handle regardless of your immigration status:

Protecting The Rights Of Undocumented Workers In New York

A serious accident can affect your health and your ability to earn a living. Our attorneys will work hard to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for the losses you have suffered. Our first priority is to help you obtain the medical care you need, even if you do not have insurance. We will also seek compensation for damages such as lost wages, and pain and suffering.

Do not let your employer or anyone else tell you that you do not have any rights under our civil justice system if you are not a legal resident. Our lawyers are here to protect your rights.

For More Information About Illegal Worker Injuries

Injured in an accident without legal documents? Call 800-588-1579 or complete our contact form to schedule a consultation with no cost or obligation.

Se habla español.

Start With A FREE Consultation

AV Peer Review RatedMillion dollar advocates forumAvvo